Tuesday, March 07, 2006

No.5, Vol.1-Some Books



Anybody read Lord of the Rings? Seen the movie? Dang. Well, if you haven't read it, you should. If its too long for you, watch the movie. If you can't watch the movie, then find the animated version. If you can't find the animated, go on the webpage. If you don't have a computer, never mind.
If you are a Narnia fan, you will be happy to know that they are making Prince Caspian a movie. Who here likes Redwall? Several Redwall websites are available, just try Redwall dot com or dot org or dot net.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have not yet read LOTR (shame on me) but am looking forward to. Also a comment about the post: How would someone read this post if they didn't have a computer? If you don't understand reread the post.

Anonymous said...

The movies rock my sox

Anonymous said...

I didn't really understand LOTR, but i suggest you see the movies.
The Narnia trilogy wasa great book and movie.

pageknight said...

Faery, don't ever say youre anonymous again. you kinda freaked me out.

Anonymous said...

The 2nd anonymous was not me! Who is it?

pageknight said...

I have no idea.

Anonymous said...

It was posted at book club. Don't you people remember ANYTING?