Saturday, November 25, 2006

No. 23, Vol.1-Time


Two things concerning time. Not that magazine with the red border. There is a 3 hour time difference between us and you guys. If the meeting is at 8:00 your time, I get on at 5:00. So on an article, if I say to go on to Pageknights for a meeting at 8:00, just go on at 8:00. I'll worry about the time difference.

I also wanted to say that this blog has been on for a solid half year! Yeah! Also, we finally broke 20 posts. Happy Half-year! Keep commenting!

12 comments:

pageknight said...

Is anyone there?

Anonymous said...

No.

Anna said...

No one at all....

pageknight said...

hee hee

Anna said...

I pity those who think that hamburgers are the food of warriors and knights, As do I pity those who think they are a warrior or knight and eat hamburgers.
-I don't think Social Studies is good for me.

Anonymous said...

What's that supposed to mean?

Anna said...

That is for you to find out.

Anna said...

It can be interpreted many ways or it can be interpreted not at all. That is for you to decide.

Anonymous said...

Great. More decisions.
Oh well.

Anna said...

Well, as a smart folk once said, Life is full of decisions. And as I say, life is a decision. I prefer to get right to the point.

Anonymous said...

That's nice.

Anna said...

I hope so. It depends what kinda decision life is.